Indicates Password-Protected page
Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization, LLC
Beth Israel Deaconess
Care Organization, LLC
400 Blue Hill Drive, Suite 2B
Westwood, MA 02090
FAX (617) 754-1040
FAX (617) 754-1050
BIDCO promotes the highest quality of coordinated patient care, patient safety and cost effective care among its participating providers through our integrated and coordinated managed care contracts and related medical management programs.
News and Announcements
- New Physicians and Hospitals Join BIDCO Network
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) welcomed new hospitals and physicians to our network on January 1, 2014. New hospitals include Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth, and the Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA). Physicians from the CHA Physicians Organization, Jordan Physician Associates, and Hebrew SeniorLife also joined BIDCO, expanding our physician network to more than 2,000 doctors. Learn more on who participates in BIDCO.
- BIDCO Names New President & CEO
- A. Christina Severin, a health care executive with more than 20 years of experience in managed care, delivery systems, insurance, quality and public health, has been named President & CEO of the Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO). More...
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization Pioneer ACO Among Top Performers Nationally In First Year Results
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization, one of the original 32 Medicare Pioneer ACO’s, has saved 4.2% of its allowed Pioneer ACO budget. Savings will be shared between BIDCO and Medicare. BIDCO providers have been recognized for delivering high quality care and coordinated medical services to the sickest and most frail Medicare beneficiaries. More…
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) Announcement.
- The Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) has now formalized our relationship with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess -Needham and Beth Israel Deaconess-Milton in a new entity called Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO). Click here for more information.
- BID Hosted eCW and the Medicare Pioneer ACO
- In January, 2012, all BIDCO providers became part of the Medicare Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO) contract. In 2013, the second year of the ACO contract, there are changes to the eClinicalWorks (eCW) database that are required to ensure ACO Clinical Quality Measures can be captured. BIDCO physicians and staff can view additional information concerning these changes in the Provider Relations section of the website. (Appendix I – BID eCW and the Medicare Pioneer ACO).
- Rate Increases for Medicaid- Section 1202 of the Affordable Care Act- Rates for Providers Who Render Primary Care Services
- As of January 1, 2013 certain Evaluation and Management (E & M) Services and Vaccine Administration codes are subject to a higher payment rate (Medicare vs. Medicaid) when rendered by eligible providers. Click here for the criteria and Attestation Form.
- Preparing for ICD-10
- ICD-10 is set to replace ICD-9 on 10/1/2014 . ICD-10 is the next generation of the International Classification of Diseases. This classification system is the basis of all of the diagnostic codes we use to submit claims for services rendered to our patients. We currently use ICD-9, which consists of approximately 13,000 diagnosis codes, while ICD-10 consists of over 68,000 diagnosis codes. Offices are highly encouraged to start familiarizing themselves now with basic ICD-10 material and the impact this transition will have on workflow and billing practices. More...