Indicates Password-Protected page
Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization
Beth Israel Deaconess
One University Avenue, North Entrance
Westwood, MA 02090
PHONE (617) 754-1000
FAX (617) 754-1040
BIDCO promotes the highest quality of coordinated patient care, patient safety and cost effective care among its participating providers through our integrated and coordinated managed care contracts and related medical management programs.
News and Announcements
- BIDCO prepares to enter a new Medicare ACO model for 2017
- BIDCO will be sharing important information about changes to its Medicare fee-for-service program participation in 2017. BIDCO physicians and hospitals should check our website regularly to get program updates and to learn what to expect in the coming months. Learn more...
- BIDCO remains the top performing Pioneer ACO in Massachusetts
- The Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO) at BIDCO improved care quality and effectively managed cost trends for the second straight year. BIDCO’s performance was the best in Massachusetts and third among Pioneer ACOs nationally. Learn more…
- LMVPHO to join BIDCO
- Anna Jaques Hospital (AJH) and the physicians of the Whittier Independent Practice Association (IPA), which together make up the Lower Merrimack Valley Physician Hospital Organization (LMVPHO), will join BIDCO on September 1, 2014. As a member of BIDCO, AJH and the Whittier IPA physicians will remain independent and locally managed while establishing a value-driven, high-quality population management system for local care delivery. Learn More...
- Lawrence General Hospital joins BIDCO
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) welcomes Lawrence General Hospital to its provider and hospital network. BIDCO will find innovative ways to support Lawrence General in a risk-sharing environment with BIDCO-affiliated doctors, while improving care quality and enhancing clinical integration. Learn More...
- CMS Delays Implementation of ICD-10 to October 15, 2015
- On April 1, 2014, the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 (PAMA) was enacted, which delays the implementation of ICD-10. More...