Indicates Password-Protected page
Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization
Beth Israel Deaconess
400 Blue Hill Drive, Suite 2B
Westwood, MA 02090
FAX (617) 754-1040
FAX (617) 754-1050
BIDCO promotes the highest quality of coordinated patient care, patient safety and cost effective care among its participating providers through our integrated and coordinated managed care contracts and related medical management programs.
News and Announcements
- LMVPHO to join BIDCO
- Anna Jaques Hospital (AJH) and the physicians of the Whittier Independent Practice Association (IPA), which together make up the Lower Merrimack Valley Physician Hospital Organization (LMVPHO), will join BIDCO on September 1, 2014. As a member of BIDCO, AJH and the Whittier IPA physicians will remain independent and locally managed while establishing a value-driven, high-quality population management system for local care delivery. Learn More...
- Lawrence General Hospital joins BIDCO
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) welcomes Lawrence General Hospital to its provider and hospital network. BIDCO will find innovative ways to support Lawrence General in a risk-sharing environment with BIDCO-affiliated doctors, while improving care quality and enhancing clinical integration. Learn More...
- CMS Delays Implementation of ICD-10 to October 15, 2015
- On April 1, 2014, the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 (PAMA) was enacted, which delays the implementation of ICD-10. More...
- New Physicians and Hospitals Join BIDCO Network
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) welcomed new hospitals and physicians to our network on January 1, 2014. New hospitals include Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth, and the Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA). Physicians from the CHA Physicians Organization, Jordan Physician Associates, and Hebrew Senior Life also joined BIDCO, expanding our physician network to more than 2,000 doctors. Learn more on who participates in BIDCO.
- Christina Severin joining BIDCO named a top health care move
- The Boston Business Journal named Christina Severin as one of the top health care executives to change roles in 2013. Severin was selected after joining Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) as President and CEO in June. More…
- BIDCO Names New President & CEO
- A. Christina Severin, a health care executive with more than 20 years of experience in managed care, delivery systems, insurance, quality and public health, has been named President & CEO of the Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO). More...
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization Pioneer ACO Among Top Performers Nationally In First Year Results
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization, one of the original 32 Medicare Pioneer ACO’s, has saved 4.2% of its allowed Pioneer ACO budget. Savings will be shared between BIDCO and Medicare. BIDCO providers have been recognized for delivering high quality care and coordinated medical services to the sickest and most frail Medicare beneficiaries. More…
- Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) Announcement.
- The Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) has now formalized our relationship with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess -Needham and Beth Israel Deaconess-Milton in a new entity called Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO). Click here for more information.
- BID Hosted eCW and the Medicare Pioneer ACO
- In January, 2012, all BIDCO providers became part of the Medicare Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO) contract. In 2013, the second year of the ACO contract, there are changes to the eClinicalWorks (eCW) database that are required to ensure ACO Clinical Quality Measures can be captured. BIDCO physicians and staff can view additional information concerning these changes in the Provider Relations section of the website. (Appendix I – BID eCW and the Medicare Pioneer ACO).
- Rate Increases for Medicaid- Section 1202 of the Affordable Care Act- Rates for Providers Who Render Primary Care Services
- As of January 1, 2013 certain Evaluation and Management (E & M) Services and Vaccine Administration codes are subject to a higher payment rate (Medicare vs. Medicaid) when rendered by eligible providers. Click here for the criteria and Attestation Form.